The way ss 209 Valnerina will be closed from the km 4+300 to the km 4+500, in both directions of travel (the closing is near the crossroad for Papigno).
Alternative ways to reach the Marmore Waterfall:
- from Terni/Orte exit in Terni Est and follow the sign for Rieti/Marmore (you reach the upper outlook).
- to reach the upper outlook, from Terni/Otre, go towards Spoleto on the SS3 (Flaminia) and at the crossroad for Montefranco turn right on the SP4 to Terni/Arrone.
- to reach the lower outlook, if you are in Marmore (upper outlook), go towards the SS79 for Piediluco and turn left at the crossroad for Arrone, go towards the SP4 to Terni- Collestatte Piano.
Camping Car and Touristic Bus:
- to reach the upper outlook, if you arrive from Terni/Orte, exit in Terni Est and follow the sign for Rieti/Marmore
- to reach the lower outlook, if you arrive from Terni/Orte go towards the SS3 Flaminia to Spoleto. In Spoleto turn right for the Forca di Cerro tunnel, at the end of the tunnel follow the sign for Terni.
contact us for further information.
click here to know the alternative ways to reach the waterfall.
+39 0744 62982 and email@example.com
Benefit for costumers of Trenitalia regional services.
Use the train to join the Marmore waterfall and you will have a discount on the ticket entrance, on the guided tours and on the bookshop.
The entrance is a few meters far from the upper ticket office, on the line Terni-L'Aquila, where there are 25 links a day on the weekdays, 11 links a day on weekends.The entrance in the lower outlook is 10 minutes far by bus from the Terni's train station, on the line Roma-Ancona, where there are 55 trains a day on weekdays, and 28 on weekends.
From Rome: you can reach Marmore in one hour and a half, it cost 8,55 Euros. You can reach Terni in one hour, it cost 7 Euros.
From Foligno: you can reach Marmore in one hour, it cost 5,55 Euros. You can reach Terni in 40 minutes, it cost 4,80 Euros.
From Rieti: you can reach Marmore in 20 minutes, it cost 2,95 Euros. From L'Aquila, for one hour and 40 minutes, it cost 5,05 Euros.
For more information www.trenitalia.it
How to have the benefits:
Show to the waterfall ticket office the regional train ticket to Marmore or Terni, valid for the day of the visit, or a valid regional subscription for all connections in Umbria. You can buy the entrance ticket at 7€, instead of 10€.You can also have a 20% discount on guided tours and 10% on the first purchase of the bookshop, only on 165m marmorefalls products.
This offer is valid until 12/31/2019
A special present for you! PROMOTIONAL RATE WITH GUIDE TOUR INCLUDED!
All days, from 11,30 will be promoted the promotional rate. The cost for the adults is 10 euros and 7,50 euros for children ( 5-10 years old) that include the entrance to the park of the Waterfall and a guided tour (only in ITALIAN)
from the LOWER Outlook- smart guided tour "100 steps" ( half hour long) at 12.00am, at 3.30pm and 4.30 pm- naturalistic guided tour "the secret of the park" ( 1hour long) at 2.30pm- ONLY SUNDAYS
The promotion rate will be promoted up to the sale of all the available places (50 people each time slot).Ask for information at the ticket office and buy it immediately, the places are limited!
Attention: the guided tours included in the promotional rate couldn't be booked, but only buy at the time on the ticket-offices, until there are places.
THE PROMOTIONAL RATE WILL NOT AVAILABLE ON 15/16 AUGUST
The promotional ticket can be bought in the two the main ticket-office ( Lower and Upper Outlook); the promotional tickets can't be bought in the additional ticket-office opened on Ponte Canale.
N.B. the naturalistic guided tour "the secret of the park" (CEA and trails n.2 and 3 - 1h long) at 11.30am is not included in the promotional rate - the cost is € 2,50 in addition to the ticket entrance.