The Museum arises from the fusion of Pinacoteca Comunale Collection, previously located at Palazzo Gazzoli, and a new area dedicated to contemporary art. Dedicated to Aurelio De Felice, artist and art collector, the museum includes a big number of donations made on 1986 by the artist to Terni town hall, which includes artworks by Orneore Metelli and by internationally famous artists who De Felice met during is life in Paris. The ancient gallery includes artworks from the 14th Century. The most precious are Maestro della Dormitio Virginis, Benozzo Gozzoli’s small artwork and Piermatteo D’Amelia’s polyptych, the most relevant artwork of the whole ancient section. The Graphics Collection includes about 250 artworks signed by the main characters of the European 1900: Chagall, Kandinsky, Mirò, Braque, Léger, Picasso and many more. Contemporary section narrates about the second post-war period, including Giulio Turcato’s and Gino Severini artworks, the eclectic productions from the 1970s and the 1980s and Agabito Miniucchi’s sculptures, the post-modern experimentations and the young emerging or already known nationally and internationally artists, connected to the territorial environment.